In Stock Now
- Low step-through frame accommodates people from 5’ to 6’5”
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame construction
- The 500 watt, 48 volt high torque BionX D-Series rear hub motor features a proprietary power connection for a smooth and reliable ride, regardless of the conditions.
- High capacity, super high output lithium-ion battery with a fully sealed 52-cell structure can take you near the century mark on a single charge.
- Simple, intuitive BionX handlebar control ring (RC3) includes On/Off, thumb-activated assist level button, throttle and lighting
- The 9-speed drivetrain offers more versatility to get you up and over the most challenging terrain.
Comfort and Utility Features
- The Elby App can be used with iOS & Android devices for additional functionality and control including navigation and phone charging.
- Handlebar light pod includes mounting for a smart device or optional BionX information display and USB charge port
- Super heavy duty kickstand to prevent random tip-overs
- Sleek built-in rear rack system with an integrated fender will handle most panniers or saddlebags and loads up to 50 pounds
- Ergonomic grips and saddle dial up the control and comfort quotient
Safety and Security Features
- High intensity Supernova lighting system for outstanding visibility front and rear
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes deliver secure stopping power in all conditions
- 26″ × 2.2″ Continental Cruise Contact tires for comfy, flat-free riding
330 lbs (including the bike)
Up to 80 miles / 130km per charge
Electric assist to 20 mph / 32 kmh
500w BionX Direct Drive
52 cell 48V / 11.6Ah (556Wh)
High powered Supernova LED lighting front & rear
Reliable SRAM 9 speed shifting
High quality aluminum molded to form a user friendly confidence inspiring frame design
Eyeletted double wall rims and Continental puncture resistant tires for worry free riding
Tektro hydraulic brakes for safe effective stopping